Return policies for changes
Before making a change, it is essential that you consider the following company policies:
• For exchange purposes you should go to the store where the purchase was made, if it was through our online store or by phone, you should send a message to the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for your change.
• No refunds of money are made.
• No changes are made to products already changed.
• Our products are of intimate use, therefore to carry out the process of change, the garment must not have been used or altered from its original condition and must keep the delivery conditions such as label and packaging.
• The garment must be in the same condition as it was received, that is, without cuts, loose threads, with the straps, hooks and accessories that the product includes.
• Product changes are made by size and color of the same reference. In case of making a reference change, this must have a price equal to or greater than the one ordered, since the company does not make refunds of money or credits in favor.
• The time of change of a garment is 30 business days after the purchase.
• The clothes in outlet or B type have no change, since they are products that have some imperfect or are discontinued.
• The cost of returning the product and sending the new garment must be borne by the customer. Upon receiving the garment on the premises, the company will contact the customer to make the corresponding payment.
• It is essential to present the original purchase payment receipt when making a change or warranty.
• Change requests are received Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a control garment, please consult your doctor before obtaining it.
If you comply with the above return policies, please send the garment to E-commerce – Fajas MyD 1255 West 46 St # 9 Hialeah FL 33012 with the indication of the size or color you want to change.
We remind our clients that our products are considered intimate garments. The company has high quality standards that grant the ability to accept or not garments that do not comply with the policies for the change for hygiene or care conditions.